Saturday, June 30, 2007

Pool PARTY!!

This past Wednesday Andrew, Avery and I went to a pool party for youth group. James and Miranda have decided to do fun activities for youth group during the summer since so many people are on vacation. Anyway, our first event was a pool party at the Shurrs' house. We were very excited to let Avery go in the pool. I was a little nervous because a few weeks earlier we had tried her in her baby pool and she screamed!! At first Avery was not sure about the pool. She cried for about 5 to 10 minutes off and on and eventually she really enjoyed the water.



Here she is splashing and getting water all over her face. She did not care. We played in the pool for about 45 minutes and she had a great time! As you can see we both had to wear our one peice bathing suits to abide by the Youth group dress code!! Avery has some very cute bikinis. . . you will see them in blogs to come!

1 comment:

Anna said...

hey I like that one piece! Cute pics, thanks for sharing!!