Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Getting Bigger Stinks

Ok - So all the JOYS of pregnancy come with one down fall. . . getting bigger!! I can handle being sick and tired and moody, but for a girl who already has issues with her body image getting bigger stinks! I asked my sister, who is pregnant with her fourth, if it gets easier with each pregnancy and she assured me that it won't! (Atleast she is honest) I have to remember that my body is doing what God created it to do; that is bring new life into the world and that is a beautiful thing! Every womans body is different and every woman will "carry" differently. I may be getting thick on the sides, which has always been a trouble spot for me anyway, my chest may have grown slightly but that is what my body needs to do for Avery! Avery is growing inside of me each day, now she is about 15 inches long weighing in at a whopping 2 lbs. That may seem small to all of you, but I have to tell you that she kicks and moves in every expanded area of my body!
Here I am in all of my pregnant glory! 13 weeks left to grow so, people can say what they want, but now I believe that what my body is doing is beautiful therefore my body is beautiful!

2 comments:

Josh said...

A man and his wife were making their first doctor visit prior to the birth of their first child. After everything checked out, the doctor took a small stamp and stamped the wife's stomach with indelible ink.
The couple was curious about what the stamp was for, so when they got home, the husband dug out his magnifying glass to try to see what it was. In very tiny letters, the stamp said, "When you can read this, come back and see me."


I don't think you'd be able to read the stamp yet if you got stamped in the beginning. ok bye.

Anna said...

Ange...If I could only tell you every single day how beautiful you look right now. You were made to be pregannt, God has blessed you so beautifully in your carrying Avery and I know that you will just love being pregnant again and again after Avery! If you could only see yourself through our eyes, you would see and just look at you and smile. Cause well your the cutest darn preggy ever! You honestly glow more than any woman i have ever seen and I know that reason is because you have dreamt of this day all your life. Keep glowing girl, you look PERFECT. I can promise you right now that you will be back to your pre pregnancy weight in no time. You watch. Im always here for you! Thanks for talking with me today. Sometimes when we talk I feel like I could stay and talk all day. Friends are the family we get to pick! Im excited to read your blog.
Love u~Ann