Monday, October 30, 2006

Here we Come

Andrew and I are getting ready to take a trip!! I am so excited because this will probably be the last trip we take before Avery arrives! With Andrews teaching schedule there is not a lot of opportunity for us to go on vacation because even when the students have off for holiday the teachers have in-service. On November 9th and 10th New Jersey has a convention for its teachers and he is not required to go so . . . we are driving through the night on the 8th and going to visit the Crisp family! I will not be able to drink anything on the trip or we will have to stop every hour so I can use the rest room. Avery loves to play soccer with my bladder! I am just so excited about our mini-vacation that I had to share even though my future brother-in-law said that our blog will be boring until we can put lots of pictures of the baby on here! Well, I don't think our lives are boring so I will continue to share our everyday happenings with those of you who care to read about them! (JOSH MAXWELL)
Another reason I am so excited is that my brother J and his wife Cheryl will be here in New Jersey when we get back from Michigan! They moved to VA so my brother could attend Virgina Tech's medical school. . .We miss having them around, so it will be nice to have them home for the Thanksgiving holiday! I love the holidays when everyone gets together . . . I already am listening to Christmas music, occasionally, OK as much as I can until Andrew makes me turn it off. Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here before you know it and I can't wait! Only 55 more shopping days until Christmas. . .

No comments: