Tuesday, October 10, 2006



Andrew and I decided to start a blog together! We both have had individual blogs and neither of us were very successful at keeping up with them. . .in fact I think I posted a total of 3 blogs and Andrew posted a total of 0!! Our thinking behind this blog is that if we do it together and for the purpose of sharing our lives with those we love most, we will be successful. We also hope to use this as a place to put pictures of our new baby girl, set to arrive February 4, 2007! We are very excited - anxiously awaiting her arrival. I am hoping that she decides to come in January because if she is born in February her birth stone will be PURPLE! Her grammy will buy her everything purple if she waits until February! Avery, that's her name, already has a little personality of her own - always on the move! I think she will have my personality, but for sleep sake I hope she RESTS like her daddy! OK enough about Avery - I think it is crazy how people have a baby and then all of the sudden there is nothing on their blogs about themselves, so here is the latest scoop on Andrew and I!
Andrew is currently teaching fourth grade special-ed! He is co-teaching which has its challenges, but overall this will be a great learning experiece for him! He loves the kids (most days), and is excited to work and learn more about special education. He has 2 students in his classroom that he works with very closely because they each have an IEP. There names are Andrew and Angela! We thought that was so funny! Anyway, I think his ulimate goal is to coach soccer, or open a camp, or an outdoor store, or . . . well, you get the point he is very ambitious and he loves to do and try lots of things. I am still working as a store manager of a childrens shoe store called OLLY Kids! I have been with the company for almost 3 years! I was offered a wonderful promotion that I had been promised for 2 years, but had to turn it down! I was really sad, but Andrew and I spent a lot of time talking and praying about the situation and felt that the timing was wrong for our family. The position required a lot of traveling and since I am coming back to work after Avery is born it was not the best move for our family! I am happy staying in Mt. Laurel working with my team at the store!
We are enjoying being married and learning as we go! It truely is an adventure and we are excited about the plans and future that God has planned for us! We will be sure to keep you included in the events of our lives!

1 comment:

Josh said...

I'll start a camp with you if you want. ok bye