Cute pics...looks like a lot of fun. I'm glad you guys have cool friends your age back home. Was that joel ayers in those pics? It looked a lot like him and I though duff knows them. anyway, loved the pics.
what a beautiful family! You guys are number one first time parents, avery gets to go everywhere, Mom and Dad are still happy and to top it all off, Avery seems to love it just as much!
that looks like so much fun! and avery adorable as usual!!! now all we have to do is getting her to stand up long enough so we can get a snowboard on her feet!
4 comments:
Cute pics...looks like a lot of fun. I'm glad you guys have cool friends your age back home. Was that joel ayers in those pics? It looked a lot like him and I though duff knows them. anyway, loved the pics.
Josh wants to know whats on Andrews face? And I want to say - how CUTE is Avery? I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER!!
what a beautiful family! You guys are number one first time parents, avery gets to go everywhere, Mom and Dad are still happy and to top it all off, Avery seems to love it just as much!
that looks like so much fun! and avery adorable as usual!!! now all we have to do is getting her to stand up long enough so we can get a snowboard on her feet!
Post a Comment