Friday, August 31, 2007

Mobility Madness



I think it is so funny when people have kids they cannot wait for them to crawl and walk, but once it happens they wish that the kids would just stay stationary. Gone are the days of propping them in the corner of the couch or leaving them sleep on a bed. Avery is ALL over the place. Andrew says, "all I do all day is chase Avery around". She pulls herself up on the furniture, pulls things over onto herself, falls onto her face. Here come all of the bruises. She is so excited to be on the move and she is so proud of herself when she accomplishes something new. I love to watch her do new things, but sometimes I wish she would just stay in one place. Changing her diaper is a workout. I know all you moms out there know I am talking about and if you don't have kids yet. . . don't rush them to do things too quickly because you will never get the stationary days back!


4 comments:

The Maxwell House said...

she already has the look of " oh hi mom... no i wasn't doing anything.... hehe aren't i so cute!" love her

Anna said...

oh man I hear you! Funny, Kylie crawls under her bed too and bumps her head 1000 times. But she doesnt learn her lesson and keeps going under there. Must be fun!

Jess said...

She really does look more like you - Ange, maybe it's the pictures, but I can really see a good mix now - not so much FISH in her!

J. Entwistle said...

didn't you already put that pic with aspen on here somewhere? she's so cute! maybe you should get a baby leash or an electric fence for the apartment...haha, i think you know i'm joking. love the pics.