We just received 2 more boxes of clothes from Avery's cousins. Ange and I are so excited to go through them, but we haven't gotten far yet. I know Avery is super cute and could probably pull off any type of clothing, but I think Aunt Jess forgot to keep an outfit and sent it out to us by accident. Atleast we now know what Avery will be for halloween this year...Anastasia (evil step sister to Cinderella).




LOVE YOU AUNT JESS, THANKS!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh sooooo cute, she looks great in Red!
Thank you Anna - I think she looks cute too! The dress IS too big - but she'll look adorable in it when it fits her!
she's just a big ball of red and i love it!
that'll probably be her favorite outfit and she'll want to wear it all the time...she looks really cute!
Post a Comment