Thursday, April 22, 2010

1 Year

My SWEET Brynn turned 1 yesterday and I can hardly believe it!! People always tell you that times goes so fast and enjoy it while it lasts, but you never REALLY understand what they mean until you have children of your own. I was just marvelling at my growing belly as her little life grew in mine. . .I am always amazed by that. God's perfect design! She was a part of me God created her so perfectly just for Andrew and I!
Brynn is a beautiful, carefree, bald (and I LOVE it), loving child that God entrusted to us to raise for HIS glory. In one year she has grown *less* dependant on me. . .moving for herself, feeding herself, putting her own binki in her mouth :) In the years to come she will need me less and less, but I pray that she will come to know and rely on God to supply all her needs. I pray that she will come to a knowledge of the saving grace found in Jesus Christ!!
Happy Birthday Brynn Ariana - I love you and you fill me heart with Joy OVERFLOWING!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Happy Birthday Sweet little Brynn!

dawn wilson said...

awww.... she is precious! I think she looks more like your side of the family and Avery looks more like your husbands. I love seeing the differences in siblings. DNA is a crazy thing. :)

Sweet post and Happy Birthday!