Our lives are ever changing and we are learning new lessons each day! Enjoy reading about our journey!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Dying Easter Eggs
It has been a family tradition for as long as I can remember in my (Ange) family to dye Easter eggs. I think we did this every year until we all left the house. . .which when I think about, my parents may have only had 1 year without one of their children living with them (random point). Anyway, Andrew and I dyed eggs with Avery this year and I am pretty sure she thought it was better than Christmas! She could hardly wait to get started once I put all of the supplies on the table. She dropped her first egg right into the blue dye, which I knew would be her color of choice :) She had eggs in every color at one point and then she started moving the eggs from one color to another, stopping to write her name on each egg before putting it into a new color. She had so much fun and I am pretty sure that her hands are going to be blue/green for days!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that's awesome. I'm sure she's going to want to do this more then once a year. Better go out and get more kits. a nice rainy day project.
blue? what a suprise...haha! glad you guys had fun, Avery looks adorable as always!!
brooke :)
Post a Comment