Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Obsessed

Avery has a "small" obsession with shoes. She loves to put ALL shoes on and it doesn't matter who they belong to. Her new thing is "I do it" and sometimes when I am in a hurry I cannot stand little miss independent, but other times it is so cute :)


















2 comments:

Jess said...

I don't think those shoes would pass your standards for wear. First of all, not cute at all. Secondly, you may want to check the size - pretty sure she's not going to grow into them in the next year. And thirdly, if they are a hand-me-down, you better check the pad on the inside to make sure the former owner didn't wear them too hard! ;) She's too cute!

Anonymous said...

Jax is also very obessed with shoes. He calls the "oosse" He will play in my closet and put on my shoes and he cries when he sees his shoes and I won't put them on right that minute. She is so cute!