Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Recent Pictures

Andrew and I got a camera for each other for Christmas, so we have been playing with it to figure out all of the functions. Our favorite subject is Avery. . .she is so cute and now we can actually get some expression in the pictures. Here are just a couple that we took recently.

She LOVES to read!
















Picking her nose; daddy taught her that :)


She is getting so big and really starting to talk A LOT; that must come from mommy :) Her new thing to do is announce everything she is doing. . ."i jumpin" "I dancin" "I helpin" "I rockin". She always has us laughing. What a GREAT age!

4 comments:

Josh said...

This is Jess, but I don't want to change the user!
Her facial expressions are awesome - what a cutie! Seriously, she's really digging for gold in that one picture. I can't wait to see her in a couple of days! (and you guys too!)

Anonymous said...

Very cute...but I was hoping to see a picture of Avery and Emery cuddling on top of the sofa...maybe next time!

Brooke

Unknown said...

I like that you are using your new Christmas gift camera already... why just let it sit in a box, right?
my hat comes off to you!

JaxonMaximus said...

Are you ever going to up date? Do you know the sex of the new baby yet?

Jennifer G.