Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween 2008

Last Sunday we went to the Medford Halloween parade. Normally this parade is an Entwistle family event. . .aunts, uncles, cousins, sencond cousins, but this year the parade got rained out on Saturday and rescheduled for Sunday; so it was just Andrew and I. My cousin Dan and his girl friend Jen were walking by trying to find a seat so they joined us, so atleast we had some family with us:) Here are pictures from the parade.

Avery waiting for the parade to start. . .

Andrew and I hanging out!




My friend Stacie and her husband Brett and son Logan joined us fro the parade as well. It was really fun the watch Avery and Logan take everything in. . .mostly the candy.






Here are pictures from Halloween. Avery LOVED trick-or-treating! We only staopped at a couple houses in my parents neighborhood, but she was running down the street to the next house. It was so fun to see her enjoy the night! I added too many pictures of her in her costume, but I couldn't decide which ones to post so I chose them all!

Seriously funny expression!






















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks adorable as always. we are sad we didnt get to go to the parade with you guys! hopefully next year!

Brooke

Jess said...

That first picture of her in her costume is adorable! She's got, what we call, "shifty eyes!" The costume looked great - wish we could have been at the parade with you.

Anonymous said...

can't take it...she's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Did she bark at people?