Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas 07

5 comments:

Jess said...

That was fun! The last picture of you and Olivia is really funny. I love you guys - we had such a great time with you.

Anna said...

sooo cute. How about a blog to go along with it? YOu guys all look so great, and as always soooo happy!!

J. Entwistle said...

that video was awesome. jonnie said he wants to go back to jersey so avery can ride him like a horse again; his words, not mine. happy new year.

Four on the Shore said...

I love the pictures and the blog...inspired me to start my own!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.