Ok - Andrew "borrowed" a computer for the weekend, so I wanted to catch you all up on everything that we have been up to for the last 2 months!

Every year my family goes to a halloween parade in Medford and this is us at the parade with some weird guy in the backround!

Avery went trick or treating on Halloween. She was a skunk. . .her but said "little stinker"!

This is Avery with her P-Pop! So Cute!
We went to Michigan in the beginning of November to visit my sister and her family. Avery had so much fun with her cousins! We missed the birth of my newest nephew Gideon Joshua by 2 weeks. . . bummer!

This is me reading to Olivia and Garrett and Avery!

Esther loved Avery. . .I think they look alike, but most people think I am crazy. Do any of you see any resemblance?

This is every one in the bath together - it was a fun time!

Olivia is such a big help. We took the kids to a play area that they have in the malls in Michigan. Olivia took Avery down the tree house slide. It was so cute.

Would someone please change this kids diaper!!

One day I will post a slide show of all of the pictures we took to try and get a cute picture of all of the kids. . .this is the best one!
Next we drove the Virginia to visit my brother J and his wife Cheryl for Thanksgiving. It was really fun. My parents went too, we had a really good time!

Avery loves animals, Johnny is big enough to ride and Avery did!

I have no words. . .

She loved her uncle J. As a side note she really loved her Uncle Josh Crisp too.

Avery was tired from the day. Here she is resting with Daddy.

This is us with J and Cheryl the day we left. It was easy to leave because my whole family will be in NJ for Christmas.

I cut Averys bangs the other day because they were growing into her eyes. Andrew was cracking my up. . ." be careful" "thats to short" "don't cut it uneven" OK daddy chill, it is just hair it will grow back!

This picture was just for fun. . .Avery looks like a DIVA here. She is getting so big and I cannot wait until Christmas. She is going to love Christmas!
10 comments:
its about time!!! some of these pictures i'll take right from the blog and i'll have them put on the pictures frame. man i hope josh and i make it into some of the pictures next time.... 17 days till Christmas!
So... Let me understand this... Avery loves her Uncle J., he Uncle Josh Crisp, and I'm just a weird guy in the background. hmmm I see how it is. ok bye.
she loves her Uncle Josh Maxwell too, but did you see the way you looked in the back of that picture? haha
1. Cor: Can't wait to see the one of me and Jonnie in your picture frame.
2. Ang: his name is spelled "Jonnie," just for future reference.
3. I like seeing the pics of all the nieces and nephew together, and man, that diaper was amazing.
4. I wish i saw Avery in that little stink outfit, that was so "stinking" cute.
5. Uncle J loves his little Avery too, she's so cute; can't wait to see the whole gang in a few weeks.
J - for future reference my name is spelled Ange
Thanks
1. Ange: Good update, whose computer did you borrow? Avery's going to seem so much bigger when we see her in a couple of weeks, she's almost ONE!!!!
2. J:What's with the format? And her diaper can get MUCH more filled. I'm cheap, she only gets changed if she's going to bed or has #2.
So excited to see the update and pics! She has changed so much already, cant believe she will be one soon!! You guys ar traveling maniacs, dont know how you do it. Still cheesing the whole time though!! Miss you
I. Format
A. I like it
1. it's organized
2. breaks up my points
B. I wanted too
C. Was the diaper filled or was she just bustin a sag?
II. Names
A. I've always written it Ang: i don't know why; that's how it is in my phone too.
B. I get "Jay" all the time.
C. Jonnie is very important and you should have known how to spell it.
p.s. it didn't show the spacing for my outline format...dang it
You guys are a trip. Whose kids are you anyway? The comments were almost better than the pictures! We can't wait for everyone to be together in the old homestead! Wait till you see what we did for the kids room!! Love ya' MOM & DAD
Post a Comment