Saturday, July 28, 2007

Better late than Never

Andrews sister Lauren got married last weekend to Ezra Mell. Here are some pictures from the wedding day! Everything went so well and the party was so fun! Here is Lauren coming down the stairs for the BIG reveal!!
We had to wait in a small room attached to the Ladies room and Lauren couldn't sit on her dress otherwise it would wrinkle, so she squatted for a while.
Here is Andrew and I on the way to the reception. . .he looks like he had too much to drink in this picture, but we hadn't even gotten to the party yet!
This picture is blurry, but I really like this shot of the happy couple dancing. They were so entertaining to watch. At some points during the night I was wondering what happened to my sister-in-law who hates to be the center of attention!!
Here is the father/daughter dance. We weren't sure this dance was going to happen, but it was really cute!

This dance was not as cute!! BIG FISH has A LOT of fun that night!! I ran and got my pregnant sister-in-law, Jen to save me from this dance. It sure was fun though!

I love their shadows in the backround. I should be a photographer, OK it was just a lucky shot, but it is still beautiful. Of course they didn't smash the cake. I was very disappointed! I love to see a mess with the cake, but you know if he wants some later he better not smash the cake!!

Here is the picture that I took with Avery the day of the wedding. She was about to leave and we weren't dressed yet, but I wanted a picture with her anyway. . .
And. . . Look at how big she is getting. I am a believer that you should always get a picture of your kids in the dryer! She has started to really voice her opinions about things. She cries an angry/annoyed/ frustrated cry now. I love that about her! She knows what she wants! I would rather have a strong-willed child versus a child that you have to constantly engage and motivate.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Avery IS getting so big - I can't wait to se her again! Lauren looked gorgeous - looked like lots of FUN!