Yes, it is true I got in the pool with Avery. People must have been thinking "look at the crazy lady sitting in a baby pool", but I didn't care because Avery was very happy! It is always nerve racking to take a baby to the beach, you never know what to expect . . .will she eat, sleep, cry the whole time, poop through every outfit we brought, but Avery was amazing. She even slept for about 2 hours in her little tent. She handled the day perfectly. We were so excited because for those of you who do not know I am a complete beach bum!! I come from a entire line of beach bums. My dads dream job is to collect trash at the shore! Yesterday I told Corrie that Averys P-pop would be proud. She even followed all beach etiquette except for when she was not wearing her bathing suit top. OOPS. . .it was cute though!
Here are some cute pictures from the day!!!
So I can not figure out how to flip that picture of Andrew and Avery, but as you can see they were both very happy! Now that we know Avery loves the beach we will be there whenever we can!!
5 comments:
.......
Averys little Bikini is soo cute and so is Mama's! You look so great Ange! God bless you for having a great beach day, im scared of my upcoming!
Cute! I wish we could have been on the beach with you - I'm sure my kids would have kept her busy with all their energy! She looked adorable in the suit!
she's a Jersey girl already...love it, wish we could have been there. she's so cute!
I can't wait to be at the shore with you guys. Avery is such a doll and that suit is adorable! See you when we get home.
Mom, using J.'s computer
Post a Comment