Saturday, September 06, 2008

New Hobby

Ange and I were given a furniture set that dates back to 1938. We have had it in storage for awhile, but decided that were were going to fix it up so that Avery can use it for her big girl furniture.
Below are a few pictures of our project from start to finish. I really enjoyed refininishing this furniture as well as did Ange and of course Avery. I think I have finally found my hobby and can't wait to have a garage. I look all of the time for old furniture in the trash, because it really cleans up nicely.









3 comments:

Lauren said...

wow! it turned out REALLY gorgeous!!! tips, please? i have several pieces myself that are begging to be spruced up...

Anna said...

wow that look so awesome you guys!!!

Jess said...

They looked really good! Avery is so cute, I love her hair like that. She's so big!