Avery wanted to help water the plants. She was soaking wet by the end of the day, but she had a blast!
Hugo learned how to play dead - so cute!
Corrie decided that she wanted to play with the ax that we had in the garage. It was the tiniest, dullest ax, but mom suggested that we dig out some dead roots from a tree they had removed. Notice there is no picture of Corrie playing with the ax (she did get to swing it but the boys did most of the work). Also, please take notice of the footwear people chose to wear while swinging an ax! Not the smartest people!
Avery kept busy while we were working!
All the working made Hugo tired. . .
On another note. LastSaturday we went to my Aunts retirement party. It was a hawaiian theme and Avery loved the Leys. She was cracking me up!
Avery is such an happy little girl. . .I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful little gift!
I know that was random, but I was getting some grief for not updating the blog, so there you have it!
4 comments:
Whoo-hoooo! It's about time. Thanks for the update and some really cute pictures of Avery. She's such a little lady now! Oh - and I'm glad the other son-in-laws could do some work without the assistance of my husband! Love you guys!
Avery is so cute! The last time I saw her she was still very tiny. I miss you and hope things are good up there. Alabama is good. Jaxon will be 1 in 2 weeks. I can't believe it!
there are no pictures of me because I was the one taking them. That root was awesome. And Avery looks great. I can't wait to see all the little ones running around on the beach
man that dog is cool
Post a Comment