Friday, June 13, 2008

About time!

OK - So it has been a long time since we last blogged so here are some pictures from what we have been up to lately!

Avery found her infant car seat and loves to sit and play in it!










Andrew and I joined the pool at our apartment complex and it has been awesome! It is only open on the weekends until June 20th, but Avery loves water. She is a little "fish".














I bought an inflatable pool to keep at my moms house so Avery has a pool there for hot days! It is a nice pool. . . I actually sit in it with her!













Avery likes to sit on the counter in the bathroom while I get ready for work. She was playing with my make-up and deoderant so I bought her washable crayons that she uses on the mirror. She chooses the blue crayon EVERY time. I am pretty sure blue is her favorite color.













On Tuesday Avery and I met up with Stacie and Logan for another beach day! This is Avery eating her breakfast before we left. . .her little pony tale is so cute!


































Avery was so tired after a long day at the beach! She did so well though, she didn;t nap all day until 4:00pm and we only had a couple difficult moments on the beach! I am so glad she likes the pool and the beach! She is at a great age for activites this summer! I am so excited!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont like the ponytail...it makes her look big :( Im jealous that you have been to the beach 3 times already and I havent gotten there once!

Anna said...

so cute she is getting so big! Kylie has that same purple bathing suit! Yay for the update.:)

Jess said...

I'm going to encourage her love of blue! She looks so big every time I see her - I can't wait for the shore.

J. Entwistle said...

what a cutie