Avery is getting so big - she climbs in and out of the glider now all by herself. Sometimes when I am getting ready in the morning she will climb into the chair with a book and flip through it (backwards of course); it is so cute!
Our lives are ever changing and we are learning new lessons each day! Enjoy reading about our journey!
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Wedding Fun and More
This past weekend we went to our cousin Doreens Wedding. It was a lot of fun and a nice time for us to spend some adult time together. Most things we do we do with Avery. . .we want her to be an addition to our lives so we like to make sure she is a part of most things we do. For this occasion children were not invited so Uncle Matt and Auntie Brooke got to watch Avery, which we heard was also a fun time:) Here are some pictures from the day!
Doreen and Time released these Doves. It was cool and I learned that they fly back to their home which is somewhere in Philadelphia! I thought that was awesome that birds are trained to do that!
Big Fish (aka Andrews dad) got to be the Captain of our table which basically meant that he had to serve drinks and motivate the table to dance with his "awesome" dancing ability. (the man CANNOT carry a beat - bless his heart! But he has so much fun trying!!) This is him wearing the captains hat!
This is Big Fish and Mama Fish dancing together! They had so much fun together!
I love Andrews picture face!!
Big Fish and I "twisted" it out together! It was fun!
Andrew and I dancing together - He is a good sport. I drag him out there to dance with me!
I painted Averys toes too before the wedding! She thought it was great!
Here is the final product!
This is a bracelet that cousin Olivia made for Avery. She love to wear it! Thanks Olivia!

Avery is getting so big - she climbs in and out of the glider now all by herself. Sometimes when I am getting ready in the morning she will climb into the chair with a book and flip through it (backwards of course); it is so cute!
Avery is getting so big - she climbs in and out of the glider now all by herself. Sometimes when I am getting ready in the morning she will climb into the chair with a book and flip through it (backwards of course); it is so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We had lots of fun...and she was such a good girl! I am glad you guys had some fun adult time!
Brooke
Great Post you and andrew look great!Avery looks so big in her Lelli Kellis!
The wedding looked like fun - but not as much fun as Avery is going to be this summer at the BEACH!
Post a Comment