It was a crazy day at school, but I always look forward to coming home and spending time with Avery. Whatever goes on at work doesn't matter because one of the most important things in my life is my family. Coming home and playing just makes my day, especially when we can be outside. These videos just melt my heart!! I better start getting my coaching license.

6 comments:
excellent ball control!! that was really cute.
what a natural!!!
that was so cute! she is a really good soccer player :)
Brooke
She pretty much gets her skill from her mom:) HAHA!!
She really can kick the ball so well for her age! What I really love is her crazy pony tail! It so great!
She really can kick the ball so well for her age! What I really love is her crazy pony tail! It so great!
Post a Comment