The other night we were going to go out, but I didn't have anything planned. Throughout college I got into a lot of outdoor sports including rock climbing so Ange came up with the great idea of going rock climbing. I was so surprised and excited that we were going to go together. We went and had such a great time. I think all married couples should try something adventurous like this because your trust with the other person is really tested.
Ange and I have now been canoeing, water skiing, and rocking climbing. What an awesome wife! She'll try and do anything once, but she really has enjoyed all of those activities and has been great at doing them. Whats next...sky diving? Umm that would be a no for me.
Well here is a picture of our date night! It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed the night with my best friend and favorite person in the world!
7 comments:
You guys are awesome. Andrew looks like spider man in this picture!
Hey...if you ever need a sitter for Avery...give us a holler. The girls and I would love to come play with her so you can go on Date night. I know the importance of that as well!!
Good work cutting off the lower part of Ang's picture, didn't want everyone to see that she had one foot on the ground! ;)
we should double date next time!
OK J - if you look at the rocks on the wall Andrew and I were at the same spot when the picture was taken!!
photoshop can do amazing things now-a-days
Post a Comment